Since we are only a small company, we ship all items within 3 days of order being confirmed. Domestically all items are generally received by you within 7-10 Business days from the time you have placed your order.
International orders will need to use the Contact form for us to be able to correctly find you preferred postal method which can change delivery times.
- Advise us via Email of the damage with Pictures.
- Contact the company who you received the item from (Australia Post/DHL/FedEx etc.)
- If your item was purchased with Postal Insurance you will be able to apply for a Warranty claim refund.
- If you did not purchase insurance then you may be entitled to a partial refund at the discretion of the postal company.
- For items sent via Australia Post the following link will provide you with information for insurance or Non Insurance cover – http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/compensation.html
- Once you have logged your Warranty claim the postal company may contact us for proof of purchase.